Thursday, October 24, 2013

Its time for some Bloggin'!

  

   Before I start blogging away, I should start off by telling you a little about myself! My name is Betsy, I'm 19 years old, a newly wed to a beautiful Airmen, and I have a baby boy of almost two months. I'm currently a stay at home mom looking for a place where I can check out beauty product ideas and post a few myself!


My wedding Sept. 03-2013

My soon-to-be 2 month old; Yoshua smiling away! 

  
I've been on here for about 2-3 weeks just looking at other blogs and thinking to myself, "When am I going to write my first post?" Well, after a months worth of convincing and a long talk with my sister-in-law about blogging and some tips, I finally decided "TODAY is the day!" And here I am! Like I said, I originally got into looking at blogging from my sister-in-law, Who also is into the make-up/beauty product world and you can check out her blog as well!  

Veronica from VeroSays!



    Now that I've finished my first post, I'm going to work on posting some ACTUAL make-up posts! Hope my first post is "Blog-world-Acceptable"!!



Sealed with a kiss,
Betsy xx
      

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community! You have a beautiful family, I wish you all the best! I'm a follower of your sister in law blog also! She does have a nice blog! Nice intro post!

    Pilar

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much! I was really nervous to post but I'm glad that I did!

      Delete
    2. Pilar,

      Follow her, she's great at makeup.. You'll love her! :)

      xoVero

      Delete
    3. @ Betsy you're welcome, and if you get GFC up let me know so I can follow you on there as well :) the first step is writing that first post, the blogger community is pretty nice and supportive!

      @ Veronica I added Besty on Google plus, if she adds GFC, I'll definitely follow as well :)

      Look forward to reading both of your blogs

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No thank you for all the help! Now I gotta gets self on GFC ;)

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world Betsy! You will LOVE it!!

    You have a beautiful family, such an adorable baby boy!

    Best wishes on your blogging journey!

    I follow Veronica's blog, she's such a sweetheart!

    xo's, Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me I've followed back! :) Good luck with your blog I look forward to reading some more, you have a lovely family :) xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Rebecca!, Im trying!! will take a look at your blog :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betsy! I'm new to blogging as well! I found you through Vero's blog. Cant wait to see more post from you<333


    Tinaaaforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete